The Sparkly Dressed talks to InStyle UK
Hello Taylor Nation,
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who wonders if it’s safe to go out in the internet again, we would’ve waited until summer if it wasn’t for Tay. The Sparkly Dressed will grace the cover of the April issue of InStyle UK. She also sat down for an interview with the magazine.
“What I worry about is that I never want to end up kind of a self-centred, vain human being,” the Enchantress tells InStyle UK. “My fears circle around me making the wrong choices and messing this up for myself. I don’t wanna end up being awful and intolerable. Alone. Laying in a marble bathtub by myself, like sad, with a glass of wine just complaining that my life ended up alone because I pushed everyone away because I thought I was too good to hang out with anybody.”
Taylor is well aware of Hollywood standards and stereotypes. “The typical Hollywood sad cliché of the poor lonely starlet with no one because she put up all these walls and didn’t trust anyone,” she says. “That’s my fear. And that’s why I live my life the way I live my life because I’d so much rather feel everything than end up like that.”
Here’s a quick behind the scenes clip:
Thanks fot ohsoswiftly for posting!
Coming up on the Calendar!
- March 9: Taylor Swift’s recorded performance for Let’s Dance For Comic Relief airs on the BBC One.
- March 13: The RED Tour begins.
- March 13 and 14: The Red Tour starts at CenturyLink Center Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- March 18: Amos Heller‘s Birthday.
- March 18 and 19: The Red Tour at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.