Hello Taylor Nation and welcome to my 1,300 blog entry!
The Princess in Red has been rehearsing in Omaha at the CenturyLink Center. The show starts tonight, March 13. This time, however, she has added a little more grown-up elements to the spectacle.
“I think that the visuals kind of portrayed on this tour will be, I guess, more grown-up and a little more mature than things we’ve done in the past,” the Sparkly Dressed tells MTV News. “And I think on my previous albums and my previous tours I’ve really liked to operate in the element of fantasy and I think that this tour will incorporate a little more reality into the visuals, which is nice.”
“I think from the Red tour fans can expect the unexpected,” she added. “I think I really like the element of surprise and I love incorporating that into the shows. I like for these tours to be completely different from every single one we’ve done.”
You can read the original article with video interview at MTV News. Sorry, it’s region-locked. Oh, MTV, come on! The photos you see here are available via E! Online and are from the Enchantress backstage at the CenturyLink Center.
Fortunately, FrontRowLiveEnt has a backstage clip:
Thanks to FrontRowLiveEnt for posting!
Here at the Swift Agency, we’re ready to admit that actually it takes more than just a guy to write 1,300 entries. It has taken all my readers, several unnamed and unpaid correspondents, wading through a million fake news of gossip sites and the support of anybody who’s ever said “nice work” to actually continue writing. And those pesky cake-eating ninjas from the Ninja Deparment, of course. So from all of us (yes, that’s still one person!) to you, thank you very much 🙂
For the Swifties that are making signs, Omaha.com reports that the CenturyLink Center has issued a few rules and regulations: Signs will not be allowed on the main floor area of the concert. In other sections, they are allowed, but can’t block other guests’ view of the concert. Signs also must be hand-held and made of paper or poster board. And, of course, no offensive language is allowed.
On other news, the stylist Joseph Cassell appears on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter alongside his favorite client. That’s the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar of course!
Coming up on the Calendar!
- March 13: The music video for 22 will get a 30 second preview on Good Morning America. It will be available online at ABC News and Good Morning America at 8:30 a.m. ET. Big Machine Records will release the video to all outlets at 11:30 a.m. ET on the same day.
- March 13: The RED Tour begins.
- March 13 and 14: The Red Tour starts at CenturyLink Center Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- March 18: Amos Heller‘s Birthday.
- March 18 and 19: The Red Tour at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.