Official clips, Taylor Nation 🙂
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy with a dream, we hope that everyone had fun on the Sparkly Dressed’s second night of The RED Tour in Omaha, Nebraska. I’m trying real hard not to post the entire concert. However, the Princess in Red has one-upped everyone by releasing clips from opening night. What?
Is it considered a spoiler if the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar takes it upon herself to put them online? Don’t worry none of this clips give away any of the big surprises. You never see that thing that happens with the other thing. Oops. Sorry. My bad. Let’s go to the video.
“Holy Ground” Live on the RED Tour!
“Sparks Fly” (acoustic) Live on the RED Tour!
“Red” Guitar Solo from RED Tour Opening Night (featuring Paul Sidoti)
What Fans Can Expect on the RED Tour
Coming up on the Calendar!
- March 18: Amos Heller‘s Birthday.
- March 18 and 19: The Red Tour at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- March 22: The Red Tour at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- March 23: The Red Tour at Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina. Goes on sale on February 1st. More information at Colonial Life Arena.
- March 25: Fan voting starts for the 48th ACM Awards Entertainer of the Year. Taylor Swift is nominated!
(Sources: Taylor Swift via YouTube)