Hey Amos! 🙂
Here at the Swift Agency, just one guy to blog about them all, we’re happy to be blogging another year just to wish the Agency’s most rocking bass player a joyeux anniversaire! Happy Birthday, Amos!
Amos J. Heller started playing upright bass in the Charlottesville, Virginia public school system at the age of ten. He played classical upright over the next ten years, studying with Israeli virtuoso Mark Bernat, and winning a spot in the Miami University symphony orchestra.
Amos moved to Nashville in the fall of 2005, and has already amassed an impressive resume. In the years since making the move, he has toured or recorded with Josh Gracin, Rhett Akins, Mindy MacCready, and Taylor Swift. He has played arenas and amphitheatres all over North America, and did a brief tour of U.S. bases in Iraq with the Stars for Stripes. He has shared the stage with just about every big name in country music.
Amos is currently putting the rock into RED Tour with The Agency. You can read more about him on his own Agency Profile: Amos Heller.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- March 18: Amos Heller‘s Birthday.
- March 18 and 19: The Red Tour at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- March 22: The Red Tour at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- March 23: The Red Tour at Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina. Goes on sale on February 1st. More information at Colonial Life Arena.
- March 25: Fan voting starts for the 48th ACM Awards Entertainer of the Year. Taylor Swift is nominated!