Shayna Steele is an amazing vocalist, artist and producer based out of New York who happens to be married to The Agency’s David Cook. They have a beautiful baby daughter, Caia. Shayna is on Twitter as well, and she’s known to reply to her fans as well as fans of David, Taylor Swift and the Agency.
She is now working on a new album, along with David Cook, Marcus Miller, Eric Harland, Errol Cooney and producer Matt Pierson.
Her first full-length album I’ll Be Anything was co-written with David Cook, establishing her as a solo artist. She has played in clubs in Los Angeles and San Francisco, New York City, Milan, Rome and Zurich.
David Cook will be visiting Montreal! He’s playing with singer Morgan James at the Montreal Jazz Festival. They open for George Benson on June 30, but they will also play on the free concerts at the Rio Tinto Alcan stage on July 1st. For the first time ever, I have direct confirmation straight from the artist himself:
Sorry if this looks like I’m bragging. My source just happens to be a Twitter reply.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- June 21: Mallary Hope‘s Birthday.
- June 22: The Red Tour at Investors Group Field in Winnipeg, Manitoba. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.ca.
- June 25 & 26: The Red Tour at Rexall Place in Edmonton, Alberta. Presale on February 19. More information on Ticketmaster.ca.
- June 29: The Red Tour at BC Place in Vancouver, B.C. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.ca.
- June 30: The Agency’s David Cook performs with Morgan James at the Montreal Jazz Festival.
(Source: ShaynaSteele.com, Montreal Jazz Festival, Twitter)