I’m feeling… too old today, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s really into writing, we’re splitting our time between two blogs now. Apparently I like to be so busy I can only get a few hours of sleep.
The Sparkly Dressed spent some time with some young fans at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, courtesy of the Ryan Seacrest Foundation. Apparently she also did an interview in studio, but it doesn’t seem to be available anywhere yet. For the original story and more pictures, visit the Ryan Seacrest Foundation.
The Princess in Red is up for two nominations for the 2013 MTV VMAs. You might wander why I would ask you to vote after I blogged about fan voted awards and their hidden conditions. The simplest way I can put it is that the more votes she has the less likely it is that the people at the top pass on having her win. And in case you need a better reason than that…
T-Swizzle and Ed Sheeran’s collaboration remix of Everything Has Changed is now out on iTunes. I’m not sure if I like it better than the original yet.
And finally, here’s a bonus video in case you haven’t seen it yet. This is a very short behind the scenes of the Taylor by Taylor ad:
Thanks to TaylorSwiftArchiveII for posting! The RED Tour is headed to Foxborough, Massachusetts. Taylor plays the Gillete Stadium on July 26 and 27.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- July 26 and 27: The Red Tour at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- Aug. 1: The Red Tour at Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa. On sale now. Ticket information here.
- Aug. 2 and 3: The Red Tour at Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri. On sale now. More information on AXS.com.
- Aug 6: The Civil Wars release their eponymous second album, The Civil Wars.
- Aug. 6: The Red Tour at Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas. On sale now. Ticket information here.
- Aug. 7: The Red Tour at BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. On sale now. Ticket information here.
(Sources: Ryan Seacrest Foundation, iTunes)
3 thoughts on “News Update: Voting, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia & Everything Has Changed remix”
I agree. I’m not sure if I like it better than the original or not either. I think it’s hard to improve on perfection! Why change it?
Same here, I prefer the original I think. The production is sweeter in the original, so it matches the emotion of the lyrics better. But I’ll listen more to it and see if may tickle my fancy after a few more listens 🙂
I am the biggest fan of Taylor Swift. Thanks for sharing this blog. She looks so pretty in this video. I agree with my previous 2 commenter. I’m not sure if I like it better than the original or not either.
Comments are closed.