We (eeee!) are getting back together, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who knows you don’t know what you don’t know, we know the clock is ticking towards the end of the RED Tour for the US of A. Don’t worry, the Blonde With The Sparkly RED Guitar is about to go worldwide, albeit only Australia and New Zealand have been announced. Yes, I know Brazil wants the RED Tour… So does Mexico and the rest of the world for that matter.
The Princess in Red took her tour to the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon and the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington on August 30 and August 31st respectively. Also respectively, you can read about them on Oregon Live and The News Tribune.
Her wildcard song for Portland was Enchanted.
Tacoma received the hit from her album Fearless, You’re Not Sorry, as their secret song.
Fast approaching! Fargo! St. Paul! Greensboro! Raleigh! Charlottesville! The finale and Swiftie mega-reunion in Nash!
Coming up on the Calendar!
- Sept. 6: The Red Tour at Fargodome in Fargo, North Dakota. On sale now. Ticket information here.
- Sept. 7 and 8: The Red Tour at XCel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- Sept. 12: The Red Tour at Greensboro Coliseum Complex in Greensboro, North Carolina. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- Sept. 13: The Red Tour at PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina. On sale now. More information on Ticketmaster.
- Sept. 14: The Red Tour at John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Virginia. Goes on sale on February 22. More information on Ticketmaster.