Cheers ,Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy who thinks this place is too crowded, we think perhaps the capacity of the establishment has been exceeded. Or to put it another way, there’s too many cool kids. Uh huh. Uh huh.
The Blonde With The Sparkly RED Guitar did a fun photoshoot for Diet Coke’s ads and someone had the foresight of filming it. See, that’s an idea I had a while ago. Just make a channel where you give us Taylor stuff all the time. I’d watch it.
Here’s the behind the scenes clip. I just wish I had a picture of each of these looks by itself. Let’s go to the video:
And here’s the Enchantress herself talking about The RED Tour as it begins again for the rest of the world. It’s a small Taylor Nation after all.
And here’s the official TV ad for the RED Tour concerts in London! The ad was made when only three shows were expected.
We hope you managed to get tickets and we wish more concerts come your way as well. When they do, we’ll let you know 🙂
Coming up in the Calendar!
- November 6: The 47th CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. Taylor is nominated for six awards:
- Entertainer of the Year
- Female Vocalist of the Year
- Single of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Album of the Year for RED
- Musical Event of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Music Video of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban