Eventful morning, Taylor Nation.
The Country Music Association just announced the first batch of performers for the 47th CMA Music Awards coming on November 6. The Blonde With The Sparkly RED Guitar has been announced as a performer. This almost makes me want to have cable again.
Don’t forget the Enchantress just added a new fifth show in London, UK at the O2 for February 11, 2014!
Tickets go on sale tomorrow, October 8, at 9AM London local time via AXS.com, ticketmaster.co.uk, gigsandtours.com and by phone on 08448 24 48 24.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- October 8: The RED Tour tickets for February 11 at the O2 go on sale at 9am via AXS.com, ticketmaster.co.uk, gigsandtours.com and by phone on 08448 24 48 24.
- November 6: The 47th CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. Taylor is nominated for six awards:
- Entertainer of the Year
- Female Vocalist of the Year
- Single of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Album of the Year for RED
- Musical Event of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Music Video of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
(Source: CMA World)
One thought on “This Just In: The Princess in RED will perform at the 47th CMA Awards!”
At school and didn’t realize she had added a FIFTH London show! SO happy for you UK Swifties! And about the performance….YAYAYYYYY SOOO EXCITED! thx for letting us know!
Comments are closed.