Everybody talks, Taylor Nation.
The Enchantress showed up at Nash FM 94.7 for a studio interview during America’s Morning Show. She was interviewed by Blair Garner, Terri Clark, and Chuck Wicks about her latest news and the continuation of the RED Tour. Apparently she has never driven a Maserati down a dead end street. My life is a lie. I need a moment here. Just kidding. She drives a Toyota, but apparently Luke Bryan has a Maserati. Who knew.
The Country Music Hall Of Fame has named an education center after Taylor. They received a very generous donation – 4 million dollars – and will be starting classes soon but the exhibit is not ready yet. There’s also mentions for our favorite feline Meredith and the Queen of Sparks has also confirmed a small role in the upcoming film “The Giver”. Let’s go to the audio:
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who is NOT affiliated with 13 Management, we get requests from some sites offering to create blog entries for us. One of my favorite things to do is to blog. I like writing. I want MORE time to write. I don’t want to have someone else to do it for me. If you want to help, offer to do some of the things that takes time away from blogging, like offering to clean up my place or do my laundry.
Don’t forget to VOTE for the Blonde With The Sparkly RED Guitar for the American Music Awards. All legal residents of the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska may vote. The vote window opens at 8:00:00 am ET on October 10, 2013 and closes at 11:59:59pm ET November 15, 2013. The Best New Artist voting is open until show time. You can read the voting rules FAQ here.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- November 6: The 47th CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. Taylor is scheduled to perform and nominated for six awards:
- Entertainer of the Year
- Female Vocalist of the Year
- Single of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Album of the Year for RED
- Musical Event of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Music Video of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- November 24: The 2013 American Music Awards air live. Don’t forget to VOTE! Taylor is nominated for five awards:
- Artist of the Year
- Favorite Female Artist – Pop/Rock
- Favorite Album – Pop/Rock for RED
- Favorite Female Artist – Country
- Favorite Album – Country for RED
(Source: NASH FM 94.7)