Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, Taylor Nation!
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy making his life up as he goes, we have been noticing the Blonde With The Sparkly Red Guitar is coming up in the news a lot. She opened the Taylor Swift Education Center. She also donated her first guitar for display. That’s Tay giving her guitar to Kyle Young, the director of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
Tay doesn’t look too eager to part with her guitar, does she? I wouldn’t. Tell you what, give me your best caption for that picture. Mine would go something like, “If something happens to it, you are SO dead.”
T-Swizzle knows the award season is coming up (see the events in the Calendar) and one of the most important things to do is figure on the news, on TV and in magazine covers as much as possible. It’s a simple strategy: remind the voters you are alive and are relevant. Hence, it’s a good time for magazines like InStyle and Glamour UK to showcase the Queen of Sparks.
Don’t forget to VOTE for the Blonde With The Sparkly RED Guitar for the American Music Awards. All legal residents of the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska may vote. The vote window opens at 8:00:00 am ET on October 10, 2013 and closes at 11:59:59pm ET November 15, 2013. The Best New Artist voting is open until show time. You can read the voting rules FAQ here.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- November 6: The 47th CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. Taylor is scheduled to perform and nominated for six awards:
- Entertainer of the Year
- Female Vocalist of the Year
- Single of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Album of the Year for RED
- Musical Event of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Music Video of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
Don’t forget to VOTE 🙂
- Artist of the Year
- Favorite Female Artist – Pop/Rock
- Favorite Album – Pop/Rock for RED
- Favorite Female Artist – Country
- Favorite Album – Country for RED
(Source: Associated Press via ABC News)