Taylor is taking other artists to school, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who the last thing he won was a CD, we’re far behind the Princess in Red. Taylor Swift is now a six-time winner of the Nashville Songwriters Association International. If you want to talk about an overachiever, it’s Tay Sway. I know some have been talking about how unattainable an ideal she presents to her fans based merely on her looks.
The truth is the most often overlook feature about the Queen of Sparks is her work ethic. She will appear everywhere and figure on everything without complaint. In other words, Taylor WORKS for the attention she gets. Try pulling as much from a day as the Sparkly Dressed and results may not come instantly but they will in the long run.
Don’t forget to VOTE for the Blonde With The Sparkly RED Guitar for the American Music Awards. All legal residents of the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska may vote. The vote window opens at 8:00:00 am ET on October 10, 2013 and closes at 11:59:59pm ET November 15, 2013. The Best New Artist voting is open until show time. You can read the voting rules FAQ here.
Update! Here’s the Enchantress getting interviewed and accepting the NSAI Songwriter of the Year award on Sunday, October 13, 2013.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- November 6: The 47th CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. Taylor is scheduled to perform and nominated for six awards:
- Entertainer of the Year
- Female Vocalist of the Year
- Single of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Album of the Year for RED
- Musical Event of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Music Video of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- November 24: The 2013 American Music Awards air live. Don’t forget to VOTE! Taylor is nominated for five awards:
- Artist of the Year
- Favorite Female Artist – Pop/Rock
- Favorite Album – Pop/Rock for RED
- Favorite Female Artist – Country
- Favorite Album – Country for RED