We’re hooked on a feeling, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s got bills to pay, we know that there’s a lot of awards coming up lately. The YouTube Music Awards have been announced and our Queen of Sparks is up for Artist of the Year and YouTube Phenomenon for “I Knew You Were Trouble”. You vote for sharing the videos made for both which are:
The winners will be announced on November 3. Make sure you share the videos on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.
Don’t forget to VOTE for the Blonde With The Sparkly RED Guitar for the American Music Awards. All legal residents of the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska may vote. The vote window opens at 8:00:00 am ET on October 10, 2013 and closes at 11:59:59pm ET November 15, 2013. The Best New Artist voting is open until show time. You can read the voting rules FAQ here.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- October 25: The RED Tour Tickets for February 7 (2014) at Berlin’s O2 World on sale at 9am CEST via www.eventim.de and by phone on 01806 570 000.
- November 3: The YouTube Music Awards. Taylor is up for Artist of the Year and YouTube Phenomenon for “I Knew You Were Trouble”. Vote by sharing the two videos on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.
- November 6: The 47th CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. Taylor is scheduled to perform and nominated for six awards:
- Entertainer of the Year
- Female Vocalist of the Year
- Single of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Album of the Year for RED
- Musical Event of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- Music Video of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care” with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban
- November 24: The 2013 American Music Awards air live. Don’t forget to VOTE! Taylor is nominated for five awards:
- Artist of the Year
- Favorite Female Artist – Pop/Rock
- Favorite Album – Pop/Rock for RED
- Favorite Female Artist – Country
- Favorite Album – Country for RED