Trouble, trouble, trouble, Taylor Nation.
The Enchantress performed at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, recorded today, November 13. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who ends up lying in the cold hard ground after attempting to skate, we knew this was trouble.
Don’t worry about the Queen of Sparks. She’s used to performing on shows where she’s wearing more clothes than everyone else. You think women in lingerie are going to scandalize her after having to attend the MTV VMAs for so many years? Ha! Apparently she had fun.
Please remember that besides all the glitz and the glamour, this show is about underwear. Real women come in all shapes and sizes. Your ideal figure does not need to match anybody else’s. Health is more important than looks and people are expected to have curves. Do not forget this.
Here’s a preview of the show from Fashion TV:
The show airs on December 10 on CBS.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- November 14: The 2013 Billboard Touring Awards take place at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City, NY. Taylor Swift’s RED Tour is nominated for the Top Package Award. Taylor is also nominated for the Eventful Fans’ Choice Award.
- November 20: Mallary Hope opens for Corey Smith at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, CA. Click here for ticket information.
- November 21: Mallary Hope opens for Corey Smith at the House of Blues in San Diego, CA. Click here for ticket information.
- November 22: Mallary Hope opens for Corey Smith at the House of Blues in Anaheim, CA. Click here for ticket information.
- November 24: The 2013 American Music Awards air live. Don’t forget to VOTE! Taylor is nominated for five awards: Artist of the Year, Favorite Female Artist – Pop/Rock, Favorite Album – Pop/Rock for RED, Favorite Female Artist – Country, Favorite Album – Country for RED