We can be royals, Taylor Nation.
The Centrepoint Winter Whites Gala took place tonight, November 26 at the Kensington Palace in London, UK. According to their official site, Centrepoint provides a safe place to live for more than 1,000 young people, aged 16-25, every year in London and the North East of England. For up to two years they help young people to get their lives back on track. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s always had the good fortune of having a roof about his head, we can appreciate the real goal behind the gala: helping the homeless youth in the UK.
And yes, that is a beautiful dress the Enchantress is wearing. She exchanged some pleasantries with the royalty. Taylor Swift will do an acoustic performance. Also performing that same night is Jon Bon Jovi. You can see more pictures at DailyMail.
The People’s Choice Awards are not only open, but open for the entire world! Taylor is up for Country Artist. VOTE NOW. You can also vote on Twitter adding the tags: Taylor Swift #CountryArtist #PeoplesChoice.
Here’s the Sparkly Dressed arriving at the blue carpet.
Update! You can see the Princess in Red, wearing white, meeting Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, right here:
Describing her meeting with him, she said: “He was very funny. I was really happy he was funny.”
T-Swizzle is expected in New Zealand by November 29 and given the way the world turns she will need to be there as soon as possible.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- November 26: Taylor Swift performs at the Centrepoint Winter Whites Gala at Kensington Palace in London, UK.
- November 29: The RED Tour at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand.
- November 30: The RED Tour at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand.
- December 1: The RED Tour at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand.
- December 1: The 2013 ARIA Awards take place in Australia. Taylor Swift is nominated for Best International Artist.