Surf’s up, Taylor Nation. Well, not here because you know, winter. Darn.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s stuck in colder weather and hopes tomorrow will be better, we love the beach when we can get to one. We’re not the only ones. The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar took a stroll around Cottesloe Beach in Perth, Australia. It’s always nice to see she’s still connected to her touring band as much as she was during her early days. The Agency has always been dignified and worthy ambassadors of the US while in foreign soil. Ahem.
Well… unless you count that time in which they fed some wild possums (which was against the law). Or Grant mixing up Koala bears with Panda bears (“Oh yeah, Panda bears are in China”). Or that time when Caitlin (aka Eunice) mimicked the Australian accent (“we’re going to put some shrimps on the barbie”) which was fine except at the time they were in London, UK… And you should tell I’m kidding by now. It’s. A. Joke.
Seriously, they’ve always had the best intentions at heart and they’ve always charmed the pants off (not literally) everyone they meet. I hope our paths cross again, one sunny day.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- December 10: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show airs on CBS. Taylor performs and appears on the show, recorded on November 13.
- December 10: The 2013 American Country Awards on FOX. Taylor has eight nominations including Artist of the Year.
- December 11: The RED Tour at nib Stadium in Perth, Australia.
- December 13: Oh, COME ON! You should know by now!
- December 14: The RED Tour at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, Australia.
(Sources: Daily Mail, Splash News)