Don’t mess with The Bride, Taylor Nation.
Claire Callaway was a dancer for both the Fearless Tour and the Speak Now Tour. She was born in Huntsville, Alabama on December 21, 1987. She has one daughter, Maddie Laine, affectionally known to everyone as Lulu. She also has appeared in Taylor’s videos for Love Story, You Belong With Me, Fearless, Story of Us and Sparks Fly. She had two moments while on tour. One, her appearance as a ballerina before Love Story, along with dancer Dominique Kelley and her appearance as The Bride on stage for the Speak Now performance.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who was lucky enough to say hello to her during the RED Tour (she was not dancing, just attending), we’d like to wish Claire all the best and the best birthday ever! Claire is currently in a relationship with The Agency’s guitar player Grant Mickelson.
You can see Claire’s own profile here at Agency Profile: Claire Callaway.
The RED Tour goes on hiatus during the holiday season. It returns to the stage on February 1st in London, UK.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- January 8, 2014: The 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards will be broadcast LIVE from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/delayed PT), on CBS.
- January 26: The 56th Annual Grammy Awards will take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The show will be broadcast live on CBS from 8–11:30 p.m. (ET/PT). Taylor Swift has four nominations:
- Album of the Year for RED.
- Best Country Album for RED.
- Best Country Duo/Group Performance for “Highway Don’t Care” along with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban.
- Best Country Song for “Begin Again”.