She doesn’t have to win to make us proud, Taylor Nation.
The Princess in Red attended the 71st Golden Globe Awards on Sunday. Taylor and Jack Antonoff were nominated for Best Original Song for “Sweeter than Fiction” from the soundtrack of the movie One Chance.
The award went to U2’s song “Ordinary Love” from the movie Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom. It’s a great song for a great film, so good on them. Please, no hate in the comments. The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar still had a great time sitting at Harvey Weinstein’s table with her brother.
One of the best T-Swizzle moments happened when she was talking to E!’s Ryan Seacrest and actress and friend Jennifer Lawrence appeared. Here at The Swift Agency, we’re hoping to get a clip soon. Update: New clip.
Thanks to TaylorSwiftRuClub for posting!
Also recently announced, the Princess in Red will be performing at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards coming next on January 26.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- January 26: The 56th Annual Grammy Awards will take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The show will be broadcast live on CBS from 8–11:30 p.m. (ET/PT). Taylor Swift will be performing! She has four nominations:
- Album of the Year for RED.
- Best Country Album for RED.
- Best Country Duo/Group Performance for “Highway Don’t Care” along with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban.
- Best Country Song for “Begin Again”.