It’s not over yet, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s always working on another editorial, we’re glad for all the Swifties in Southeast Asia as they get to see their Princess in Red perform in person! Please notice the dates the tickets go on sale. They will go fast!
- June 4: The RED Tour in Jakarta, Indonesia at MEIS (Mata Elang International Stadium). Tickets on sale February 24. More Information.
- June 6: The RED Tour in Manila, Philippines at Mall of Asia Arena. Tickets on sale February 20. More Information.
- June 9: The RED Tour in Bangkok, Thailand at Impact Arena. Tickets go on sale March 1. More Information.
- June 11: The RED Tour in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at Putra Indoor Stadium. Tickets go on sale March 1. More Information.
- June 12: The RED Tour in Singapore at Singapore Indoor Stadium. Tickets go on sale February 27. More Information.
Here’s the press release:
Nashville, TN – February 13, 2014 – Seven-time GRAMMY winner Taylor Swift spent much of 2013 headlining sold-out stadiums and arenas in North America, Australia, and New Zealand on her blockbuster THE RED TOUR, and just this week finished a run of sold-out shows in London and Berlin. Taylor announced today that in response to strong fan demand she is taking the tour to Southeast Asia later this year, performing shows in Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
And here’s the video announcement from the Enchantress herself:
Coming up on the Calendar!
- March 24: The voting opens for the 49th ACM Awards Entertainer of the Year. Taylor Swift is nominated. Go to VoteACM.com to vote.
- April 6: The 49th ACM Awards. Taylor Swift is nominated for Entertainer of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year, and Single Record of the Year, Video of the Year and Vocal Event of the Year for ”Highway Don’t Care”– Tim McGraw Featuring Taylor Swift & Keith Urban.