I hope it’s nice where you are, Taylor Nation.
Billboard announced the nominees for the 2014 Billboard Music Awards. Jason Derulo did the honors during ABC’s Good Morning America. Lorde, Robin Thicke, T.I. and Pharrell Williams take the lead with five nominations followed closely by Imagine Dragons and Katy Perry with four. You can read the original story on USA Today.
Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy who hasn’t been getting much sleep – this time because of real work, we might be a little biased here. It’s all about the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar for me. Taylor Swift is nominated for Top Social Artist and Top Country Artist. Billboard nominations are based on the sales of albums and digital singles, radio airplay, touring, streaming and social networking media. The 2014 Billboard Music Awards air live on May 18 on ABC at 8pm ET.
On other news, Taylor Swift now has her own Tumblr site. Go follow her 🙂
Coming up on the Calendar!
- May 18: The 2014 Billboard Music Awards air live on May 18 on ABC at 8pm ET.
- May 30: The RED Tour in Shanghai, China at Mercedes-Benz Arena. More information.
- June 1: The RED Tour in Tokyo, Japan at Saitama Super Arena. Tickets on sale March 29. More Information.
- June 4: The 2014 CMT Music Awards.
- June 4: The RED Tour in Jakarta, Indonesia at MEIS (Mata Elang International Stadium). Tickets on sale February 24. More Information.