She’s growing up too, Taylor Nation.
The 2014 Met Gala took place in New York last night, May 5th. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who couldn’t make it at the last minute, we’re glad that the Enchantress was not alone. Taylor was in the company of model Karlie Kloss. Pictures on Mario Testino, one if not the best photographer for Vogue Magazine, reveal that we might soon be getting an article on one or both of them.
The challenge for the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar between one album and the next is to make sure that she appears in public enough to remain a relevant figure. In the game of fame, you are either relevant or you are forgotten. Not that any of us in the Taylor Nation can forget the Queen of Sparks. Fortunately, the Princess in Red managed to pull it off almost effortlessly. That’s no thanks to a certain Scottish Fold cat that will remain nameless.
One more thing. Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez did meet at the Met Gala. Cue the whimsical instagram video moment:
T-Swizzle is up for Video of the Year for “Red”, Female Video of the Year for “Red” and featured in Collaborative Video of the Year for Tim McGraw’s “Highway Don’t Care” for the 2014 CMT Music Awards. You can vote here.
Here are Karlie Kloss, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez at the Met Gala.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- May 18: The 2014 Billboard Music Awards air live on May 18 on ABC at 8pm ET.
- May 30: The RED Tour in Shanghai, China at Mercedes-Benz Arena. More information.
- June 1: The RED Tour in Tokyo, Japan at Saitama Super Arena. Tickets on sale March 29. More Information.
- June 4: The 2014 CMT Music Awards.
- June 4: The RED Tour in Jakarta, Indonesia at MEIS (Mata Elang International Stadium). Tickets on sale February 24. More Information.
(Sources: Vogue Magazine)