I don’t have any words, Taylor Nation.
Ok, give me a second, I almost do. The Sparkly Dressed has already proved she’s here to stay. Her career has already spanned four beloved albums and three amazing head-lining tours. I don’t like giving numbers here, we love Taylor and that’s the bottom line. Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy without a watercooler or a head office, we’re ready for another one. These are the early days, the early stages that a lot of us will remember from the Fearless, Speak Now and Red Eras to be just the beginning of empty bank accounts, sleepless nights, endless obsessing, traveling and meeting new friends. The question is, are you ready?
August 18, 5pm. Yahoo! Worldwide Livestream at http://yahoo.com/taylorswift.
Taylor will be attending the premiere of The Giver tomorrow, August 11 and you can tune in here. E! Online has reported that the Princess in Red will be performing at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on August 24. Taylor will be playing new music at the iHeartRadio Music Festival on September 19, as confirmed by a source from Clear Channel, Tom Poleman.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- August 11: Taylor Swift will attend the world premiere of The Giver. Tune in here. (via TaylorSwift.com)
- August 13: Taylor Swift will appear on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (via USA Today).
- August 18: Yahoo! Worldwide Livestream at http://yahoo.com/taylorswift.
- August 24: Taylor Swift performs at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards (via E! Online).
- September 19: Taylor Swift performs at the iHeartRadio Music Festival at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
(Sources: Taylor Swift via Twitter)