We go back to October all the time, Taylor Nation.
Yeah, I know that’s not the lyric 🙂 Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s already feeling a cold coming on, we’re stuck in colder weather. That doesn’t stop the Lighting-On-Her-Feet as she’s going to join Capital FM’s Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon for their Charity Breakfast show to raise money for Global’s Make Some Noise Day.
According to their site, the trio will be getting together at the top of The Shard. Dave and Lisa are racing towards raising the most amount of money for the charity. Whoever makes the least, gets a challenge from Taylor: cleaning the windows of The View from The Shard from the outside, 1,000 feet above London. Yeah, it’s a gimmick… but it’s to raise money for charity so it’s ok.
Now we can confirm that Taylor Swift will appear on The Graham Norton Show since it’s on the BBC’s own site! The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar has appeared before on the show, known for his hilarious situations. I’m really looking forward to this appearance.
The X-Factor Australia’s official Twitter account confirmed that Taylor will be performing on the show’s grand finale in October. Taylor will probably do a lightning trip to Australia to promote her album 1989 out on October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 9: Taylor Swift joins Capital FM’s Charity Breakfast for Global’s Make Some Noise Day
- October 10: Taylor Swift will appear on The Graham Norton Show.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter