It’s Swift-tober, Taylor Nation!
Here at the Swift Agency, just one guy who’s awake at 4am, we really should get back to sleep. The Sparkly Dressed should be packing up soon, she’s expected in London in about a week. Before this month is over, Taylor will be in the UK, Australia and back in New York for the album release week on the 27th. The countdown starts at T minus 26 days!
It’s outtake time and we’re moving on to the ribbon dancers! Let’s go to the video.
Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. Taylor will be in New York City for the release. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 9: Taylor Swift joins Capital FM’s Charity Breakfast for Global’s Make Some Noise Day
- October 10: Taylor Swift will appear on The Graham Norton Show.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter