I get by with a little help of my friends…
Unless you live under a rock, you’re probably aware that the Shaker & Baker is appearing in all forms of media at the moment. She will appear on the cover and in the pages of FASHION Magazine, a Canadian publication, for their November issue. The opening salvo on the cover is a bit sad: “Love isn’t everything to me anymore.” However, inside the pages there’s this gem about her sisterhood of friends:
When I was in my late teens and early twenties, I was just fascinated by romance. I think now the most important thing to me is the opinions of the sisterhood of friends that I have now … I think that my girlfriends have been what has shaped me more in the past year and a half than any other factor.
– Taylor Swift, FASHION Magazine.
I’ve heard some fans in Twitter starting to call it the Swiftterhood, which is kind of cute. TheFASHION Magazine November 2014 issue featuring Taylor Swift is available on newsstands October 13, 2014.
Taylor Swift will be on Le Grand Journal on October 6. You have the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. Taylor will be in New York City for the release. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 6: Taylor Swift will be on Le Grand Journal in Paris, France.
- October 9: Taylor Swift joins Capital FM’s Charity Breakfast for Global’s Make Some Noise Day
- October 10: Taylor Swift will appear on The Graham Norton Show.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.
(Sources: FASHION Magazine)