That’s what they don’t see, Taylor Nation.
So, you probably heard about the 1989 Secret Sessions. The last one happened on Rhode Island last Saturday, October 4. With very little time, Taylor is now in Paris, France. She will be on Le Grand Journal today, October 6. She’s going to need more coffee.
The Ellen DeGeneres Show is looking once again for Taylor Swift’s biggest fan. Yes, this is a new search. Note the reference to “Shake It Off” in the description. This means the Enchantress will be on the show. No dates confirmed yet, but remember there’s one date for taping and one where we get to see it on TV. I’m assuming the latter one might be during release week.
Pet peeve of mine: I’ve never liked when the media uses of the title “the biggest fan”. They usually equate it to how many times you’ve seen an artist or how much merch do you own. I’m not trying to take anything away from you, but every single fan is worth of praise. You are not less than anybody else based on a material index.
Digital Spy reports Taylor will be part of a sketch with Jamie Olivier for Channel 4’s Stand Up To Cancer. The telethon takes place October 17, but odds are Taylor will record it earlier. She needs to be in Australia before the 20th.
The Princess in Red will be traveling across the globe in the next week as she’s bound for France, England and Australia. She will have to be back in the US of A before the weekend of October 24.
This just in: She also will be at the BBC‘s Live Lounge on Thursday, October 9.
Remember you can take part in the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 6: Taylor Swift will be on Le Grand Journal in Paris, France.
- October 9: Taylor Swift joins Capital FM’s Charity Breakfast for Global’s Make Some Noise Day
- October 10: Taylor Swift will appear on The Graham Norton Show.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.