Bon soir, Taylor Nation!
First of all, thanks to the Swifties in Paris, France for following Taylor Swift around during her lightning promotion tour of 1989. She’s now in London. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who cannot bake bake bake, we’re enjoying a nice pumpkin spice latte with no regrets. We’ll start in no particular order but here’s the audio of the radio interview with Cauet at NRJ:
Then it’s the Forever and Always Fearless One talking on Le Grand Journal and performing “Shake It Off”:
And finally, here’s her performance on C a vous.
On other news, The Independent has confirmed Taylor Swift will be performing on X-Factor in London, UK this Sunday, October 12. We’re glad The Agency will be with her this time. They’ve flown to join her in London.
Remember you can take part in the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 9: Taylor Swift joins Capital FM’s Charity Breakfast for Global’s Make Some Noise Day
- October 10: Taylor Swift will appear on The Graham Norton Show.
- October 12: Taylor Swift will perform on the X-Factor (UK) in London, UK.
- October 17: Taylor Swift appears in a skit on the Stand Up To Cancer telethon.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.