How are you holding up, Taylor Nation?
With 1989 a mere 19 days away, I’m going to guess you might be a tad anxious. Here at the Swift Agency, a guy that should be packing a little faster, we’re moving our headquarters on the weekend right before the Sparkly Dressed releases what should be a masterpiece of an album. To tide both you me over until the release, she has revealed part 7 of the behind the scenes look at “Shake It Off” featuring the fans.
Of course, that is not The Agency. Dance extras played the band in the video. I would’ve loved to see The Band Of Thieves In Ripped Up Jeans but I guess their new contracts were not drawn up yet at this point, or it was cheaper to get some extras than fly the original members there, or nobody thought it would be a big deal. To me, it would’ve made a really big difference to have them there.
Remember you can take part in the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 6: Taylor Swift will be on Le Grand Journal in Paris, France.
- October 9: Taylor Swift joins Capital FM’s Charity Breakfast for Global’s Make Some Noise Day
- October 10: Taylor Swift will appear on The Graham Norton Show.
- October 17: Taylor Swift appears in a skit on the Stand Up To Cancer telethon.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.