5 days for this one, Taylor Nation.
Since Taylor herself already mentioned “Out of the Woods” as her favorite song from the new album 1989 in previous interviews, she’s pretty much revealed the next song coming out with this clue. To avoid confusion she even tweeted that this song was not a new single, but just representative of the entire album. Here at the Swift Agency, a guy who’s about to get carpal tunnel syndrome, we’re still typing away as news come in. Let’s look at the clue:
Remember you can take part in the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 10: Taylor Swift will appear on The Graham Norton Show.
- October 12: Taylor Swift will perform on the X-Factor (UK) in London, UK.
- October 17: Taylor Swift appears in a skit on the Stand Up To Cancer telethon.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.