She keeps cruising, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who should be asleep already, we’re having a little trouble keeping up the pace with Lightning-On-Her-Feet in the UK.
Taylor Swift got a chance to speak with CapitalFM for Global’s Make Some Noise. Her challenge was to do some beatboxing which you can watch here. She also got to deliver quite a scary challenge to her hosts Dave and Lisa. The one of the two who had collected the least amount of money for the charity would have to clean the windows of the shard from outside. You can watch that here.
Here is Taylor Swift’s interview with KissFM (UK). Taylor talks about her photobombing father Scott Swift, her influences and fashion.
Remember you can take part in the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 10: Taylor Swift will appear on The Graham Norton Show.
- October 12: Taylor Swift will perform on the X-Factor (UK) in London, UK.
- October 17: Taylor Swift appears in a skit on the Stand Up To Cancer telethon.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.