And then we all died, Taylor Nation 🙂
InStyle magazine has Taylor on the cover for November 2014! This means another iconic look for the Queen of Sparks, another interview and an amazing photoshoot. She also talks about her album. “With the new album, I really wanted to make sure that it stood for something different,” Taylor tells InStyle. “That was one of the main goals: making sure I don’t make the same album twice, and I didn’t with this one. It’s very much a brand-new endeavor.”
The Billboard Woman of the Year title goes to the woman that “has shaped and inspired the music industry with her success, leadership and innovation over the past twelve months.” It does feel a little too soon, I would’ve waited until 1989 was released to put that out there. I can’t blame them though, I think this is a case of Billboard wanted to make sure they were first 😉
The 9th annual Billboard Women in Music Awards takes place December 12 in New York City. Taylor, however, is already booked. T-Swizzle is scheduled to appear at z100’s Jingle Ball 2014 on December 12.
Remember you can take part in the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 12: Taylor Swift will perform on the X-Factor (UK) in London, UK.
- October 17: Taylor Swift appears in a skit on the Stand Up To Cancer telethon.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.