I live for these moments, Taylor Nation 😉
You know what I mean. There’s lots of talk shows out there, but you know which ones are actually going to be fun. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who never takes himself too seriously, we really enjoy The Graham Norton Show. First off the bat, we get 1989 secret session talk. Taylor is not a stalker, people. You just don’t know how the Taylor Nation operates (we are actually nice).
I am a Monty Python fan, but even I think John Cleese put his foot in his mouth on this one. Uhhh, we don’t want to do that, John. Also, when Kevin Pietersen reveals he’s allergic to cats, how many people know that Taylor took some distance because she’s actually around cats all the time?
Remember you can take part in the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 12: Taylor Swift will perform on the X-Factor (UK) in London, UK.
- October 17: Taylor Swift appears in a skit on the Stand Up To Cancer telethon.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.
(Sources: The Graham Norton Show)