Literally I can’t fit everything on the title, Taylor Nation!
The Enchantress took the time to do a 1989 secret session in London, UK. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who knows those fans had the time of their lives, we wish there was a way all her fans could meet her. Patience, my child. The woman is full of ideas. Tay will find a way 🙂
Lightning-on-her-feet appeared on X-Factor UK to perform “Shake It Off”. This is the part where I shut up and let you watch the video:
The Ellen DeGeneres Show is looking once again for Taylor Swift’s biggest fan. Despite the pet peeve that I have against the title (because I think everyone of her fans is worth the same) it’s still a nice gesture to shine the spotlight on a fan so that they can get to meet her. Of course that means Taylor will more than likely be on the show. As usual, no official dates until then. Chances are high it will be part of release week.
One day more… and we’re Out of the Woods.
Remember you can take part in the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 13: Out of the Woods?
- October 17: Taylor Swift appears in a skit on the Stand Up To Cancer telethon.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift appears on Alan Carr: Chatty Man.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.