We’re not Out of the Woods yet, Taylor Nation.
But we’re getting there. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who picked the worst possible time to move headquarters, we’re still managing somehow. The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar also decided to give us a heart attack by announcing that maybe we should watch Good Morning America tomorrow morning and check iTunes later on at midnight (that’s midnight Monday-Tuesday, not right now). The mysterious track will not be a single, just a promo song… that has the honor of being called the most representative track of the upcoming 1989 album.
Taylor will join Alan Carr on his show Alan Carr: Chatty Man on Channel 4. The show airs Friday, October 24. Remember you can take part in the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 13: Out of the Woods?
- October 17: Taylor Swift appears in a skit on the Stand Up To Cancer telethon.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift appears on Alan Carr: Chatty Man.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.
(Sources: Taylor Swift via Twitter)