We are in screaming color, Taylor Nation.
Taylor has announced one lyric of each track per day until the release of 1989 on October 27.
So here is the first one! Again, there’s the New York City skyline. Let the theories commence:
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who got something in his eye this evening, we’re happy to report that after a little tweet by @elizabethhuett, followed by an adorbz reply by @taylorswift13 the fandom died. Don’t worry, we got better. For me, Out Of The Woods just got an even more EPIC memory attached to it than the one that inspired it originally. Here’s the convo:
I have the coolest mini playlist for you. Add Taylor Swift’s Out Of The Woods, written by Taylor with Jack Antonoff. Then add Sara Bareilles’ Brave, written with Sara also with Jack Antonoff. Finally add Ingrid Michaelson’s Afterlife, written by Ingrid with Brian Lee and Adam Pallin. Play forever. It’s my Powerlist right now.
Remember you can take part in the official 1989 Swiftstakes that includes 250 Meets and Greets for two people. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 17: Taylor Swift appears in a skit on the Stand Up To Cancer telethon.
- October 20: Taylor Swift performs on the grand finale of X Factor Australia.
- October 24: Taylor Swift appears on Alan Carr: Chatty Man.
- October 24: Taylor Swift performs at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released.
- October 27: Taylor Swift will perform on Good Morning America according to GMA via Twitter
- October 27, 28: Taylor Swift appears during The Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 29: Taylor Swift’s Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.