No, we have not switched to traffic reports, Taylor Nation.
She’s Lightning-On-Her-Feet but here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who gets exhausted just checking the Calendar, we’re hoping she does come up for air between each appearance. Talk about a breakneck pace schedule here. The picture on your right is from Harper’s Bazaar Germany.
T-Swizzle will be shutting down Hollywood Boulevard on October 23 for an outdoor concert as part of her appearance in Jimmy Kimmel Live, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
She’s also scheduled to appear on Good Morning America on the day of her 1989 album release. Additionally, she will perform at a Good Morning America concert on October 30.
She’s also appearing on The Late Show With David Letterman on October 28, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The very next day, October 29, she will show up on The View.
You can read the original story on The Hollywood Reporter.
Here’s Taylor Swift interview for The GRAMMYs talking about her upcoming album, 1989
And here’s the Enchantress talking to Carson Daly on 97.1 AMP Radio.
Up next, the Sparkly Dressed appears alongside Jamie Oliver for a baking skit as part of theStand Up To Cancer telethon.Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 17: Appearance in a skit with Jamie Olivier on the Stand Up To Cancer.
- October 20: Performance on X Factor Australia.
- October 23: Outdoor concert performance next to El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood for Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- October 24: Appearance on Allan Carr: The Chatty Man.
- October 24: Performance at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released. We all die.
- October 27: Appearance on Good Morning America.
(Sources: 97.1 AMP Radio, The Hollywood Reporter, The GRAMMYs, Harper’s Bazaar Germany)