We Canadians hardly say out and about, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who seems to get busier by the minute, we’re intrigued by Amos tweeting in all caps about this one. I think he’s just trolling to see who bites. I actually don’t think this track will be called “out and about”. This one also could be the “Style” track once mentioned on Rolling Stone magazine. Both are just completely out of the blue wild guesses, nothing is official yet.
The lyric “I say ‘I heard that you’ve been out and about with some other girl'” reminds me a bit about that Ceelo song (you know, “I see you driving ’round town with the girl I love
and I’m like, f…” ok no nevermind). Nah, not related.
Up next, the Sparkly Dressed appears alongside Jamie Oliver for a baking skit as part of the Stand Up To Cancer telethon. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 17: Appearance in a skit with Jamie Olivier on the Stand Up To Cancer.
- October 20: Performance on X Factor Australia.
- October 23: Outdoor concert performance next to El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood for Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- October 24: Appearance on Allan Carr: The Chatty Man.
- October 24: Performance at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released. We all die.
- October 27: Appearance on Good Morning America.
(Sources: Taylor Swift via Instagram)