You might already know the name of this one, Taylor Nation.
Are you ready for 1989? Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who is trying to stick just to the information that Taylor releases, we do remember Lena Dunham mentioning this one will be her wedding song one day. It’s no coincidence that this is another Jack Antonoff collaboration.
Love will always be at the core of Taylor’s songs, and she sure knows how to write a love song.
Up next, the Sparkly Dressed appears alongside Jamie Oliver for a baking skit as part of the Stand Up To Cancer telethon. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 17: Appearance in a skit with Jamie Olivier on the Stand Up To Cancer.
- October 20: Performance on X Factor Australia.
- October 23: Outdoor concert performance next to El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood for Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- October 24: Appearance on Allan Carr: The Chatty Man.
- October 24: Performance at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released. We all die.
- October 27: Appearance on Good Morning America.
(Sources: Taylor Swift via Instagram)