It’s past 2am, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who is really struggling for time right now, we’re resorting to taking some hours from sleep. Because who needs it. Well, I mean, aside from everybody especially me after a long day or carrying stuff up and down stairs.
The Swiftnic event was a complete success. We hear that T-Swizzle sent some merch to the event and the fans who got some were sharing some of their stuff. Now that’s a Swiftie in my book 🙂
Here’s Taylor Swift talking to 2Day FM and slamming down the usual diss at her writing about relationships:
And here’s the interview with KIIS 1065 with Kyle and Jackie O:
And finally, here is T-Swizzle receiving her own Swiftnic T-Shirt!
Bonus! Here’s the Sparkly Dressed singing her “Love Story” remix for the BBC Teen Awards.
Remember there’s a new song coming up on iTunes on Monday at 11:59pm! Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 20: Performance on X Factor Australia.
- October 23: Outdoor concert performance next to El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood for Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- October 24: Appearance on Allan Carr: The Chatty Man.
- October 24: Performance at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released. We all die.
- October 27: Appearance on Good Morning America.