Best time ever to be us, Taylor Nation.
You probably are still dancing to Welcome to New York. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s getting close to crunch time, we’re about to have an event of our own. It’s funny how life gets busy sometimes. It’s not like it’s easy to catch up with the Sparkly Dressed when she’s Lightning On Her Feet, but I do have to say it’s always fun.
The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar has been announced to appear on Ellen DeGeneres on Monday, October 27. According to the official site, she’s not just making an appearance, she’s also performing music. The way it works, Ellen records the show a few days early. Taylor’s appearance on the show are always entertaining. You’ll probably going to hate me for this but as much as I love Ellen, she does have a bit of a knack for making people uncomfortable. Yeah, she’s going to try to scare Taylor… I know what to expect and that’s fine. The part I really don’t want to see is Ellen playing another game of “who’s Taylor dating” when she’s not dating anybody.
On another note, I completely missed Taylor posting Track 11 lyrics on Instagram back in Sunday when she was flying back to the US. It’s funny how it’s the first time I hear those lyrics, they’re completely new and never been used yet they have a familiarity to them. That’s the future Selina Kyle (nickname/moniker that I hope sticks but I know I’ll have to be explaining) for you, always the songwriter.
The Sparkly Dressed is due back in the US of A for an outdoors performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 23: Outdoor concert performance next to El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood for Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- October 24: Appearance on Allan Carr: The Chatty Man.
- October 24: Performance at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released. We all die. Aghhh. RIP Taylor Nation.
- October 27: Appearance on Good Morning America.
- October 27: Taylor Swift appears on Ellen DeGeneres.
- October 27: Coaching during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 28: Coaching during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 28: Appearance on CBS’s Late Show with David Letterman.
- October 29: Appearance on ABC’s The View.
- October 29: Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.
- October 30: Performance at the Good Morning America concert.
(Sources: Ellen DeGeneres, Instagram)