There are no nights off here, Taylor Nation.
We’re going to break the rules a bit and go with a video first. Here’s the new Target ad which has a new song you’ve never heard before. This is “Style”! Updated: Longer version.
Now here’s a quick picture gallery of the Enchantress’ unique New York via her Instagram:
The Sparkly Dressed is due back in the US of A for an outdoors performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
And here’s the latest lyric from another bonus track. Wonderland, perhaps?
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 23: Outdoor concert performance next to El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood for Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- October 24: Appearance on Allan Carr: The Chatty Man.
- October 24: Performance at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released. We all die. Aghhh. RIP Taylor Nation.
- October 27: Appearance on Good Morning America.
- October 27: Taylor Swift appears on Ellen DeGeneres.
- October 27: Coaching during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 28: Coaching during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 28: Appearance on CBS’s Late Show with David Letterman.
- October 29: Appearance on ABC’s The View.
- October 29: Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.
- October 30: Performance at the Good Morning America concert.