And that’s what they don’t know, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just one guy who knows patience is the name of the game, we’re not going to judge people who listen to leaks. Personally, I don’t and I won’t have any posts with links on my blog. Monday will be here soon, don’t fret.
The Forever And Always Fearless One (blast from the past nickname!) was on Alan Carr: Chatty Man and the results were weird and hilarious. That’s quite a combo. Here’s a couple of clips! 🙂
The Sparkly Dressed should be performing at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl. Taylor Swift’s new album, 1989, is released October 27. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 24: Performance at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released. We all die. Aghhh. RIP Taylor Nation.
- October 27: Appearance on Good Morning America.
- October 27: Taylor Swift appears on Ellen DeGeneres.
- October 27: 1989 Secret Session with iHeartRadio.
- October 27: Coaching during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 28: Coaching during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 28: Appearance on CBS’s Late Show with David Letterman.
- October 29: Appearance on ABC’s The View.
- October 29: Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.
- October 30: Performance at the Good Morning America concert.