You took a polaroid of us, Taylor Nation.
The Baker and Shaker performed as part of the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl last night, October 24. Here at the Swift Agency, we’re also glad that so many positive reviews are coming in for oncoming train that is the 1989 album. Steady… It’s almost Monday. No peeksies. To tide you over, here are two of Taylor’s performances courtesy of Shine On Media.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released. We all die. Aghhh. RIP Taylor Nation.
- October 27: Appearance on Good Morning America.
- October 27: Taylor Swift appears on Ellen DeGeneres.
- October 27: 1989 Secret Session with iHeartRadio.
- October 27: Coaching during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 28: Coaching during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 28: Appearance on CBS’s Late Show with David Letterman.
- October 29: Appearance on ABC’s The View.
- October 29: Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.
- October 30: Performance at the Good Morning America concert.
(Sources: Shine On Media)