You never know, Lizettes and Lizards.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s still not out of the woods, we’ve been hoping for a way to see this clip but it’s pretty much geo-locked to the USA only. So, although I rarely (never) do this, I’m blogging blind. I’m not much for doing that but for Liz I will. According to the description, “Elizabeth Huett goes from background singer to star as she performs an exclusive showcase for some of country music’s top executives.” You can watch Elizabeth Huett’s Road to the CMA Awards showcase on ABC.com. That’s only if you’re in the USA.
Update! We have a clip! Woot! Yayyyyy 😀
The beautiful and talented Liz Huett is actually sponsored by JC Penney for this venture! She’s also going to be part of the CMA Backstage Experience starting at 7pm Eastern / 6pm Central on November 5.
The Enchantress is supposed to attend Z100’s Halloween Party. Taylor has been announced to play New York’s Rockin’ Eve hosted by Ryan Seacrest. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 30: Taylor Swift co-hosts On Air With Ryan Seacrest at 6am PDT / 9am EDT.
- October 30: Performance on Good Morning America.
- October 30: Appearance on CBS’ The Talk.
- October 31: Elvis Duran and the Morning Show radio interview.
- October 31: Z100’s Halloween Party.
- November 3: Taylor Swift appears during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- November 5: The 48th Annual CMA Awards.
- November 9: The 2014 MTV EMA in Glasgow. Taylor Swift is nominated for Best Female and Best Look. You can vote here.
One thought on “Road to CMA Awards: Elizabeth Huett”
She performs little lights in front of executives and they give her pretty good critiques and she is gonna perform on the show courtesy of JC Penney. She sounds incredible and they ask who she used to sing backup for.
Comments are closed.