Hi Lizettes and Lizards!
The beautiful and talented Elizabeth Huett was at the 48th CMA Awards last night hanging around with Natalie Stovall and Clayton Anderson at the JC Penney Lounge.
We really wanted a close-up but you can’t always get what you want (but sometimes you get what you need). That’s one beautiful dress for one beautiful lady 🙂
Now someone tell ABC to take off the region lock for backstage video streaming, please?
In case you missed it, Liz was featured in the Road to the CMA Awards sponsored by JC Penney where she got to play her song Little Lights for some music executives and there’s clip you can actually watch right here:
Here at the Swift Agency, still a guy who thinks region locks are stupid, we’re very happy for Liz and hope to see her walking some red carpets really soon! That means we want her to be successful and get some awards. That doesn’t mean just walking on a random red carpet. Nevermind.
Taylor will be at KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball in Los Angeles, California on December 5, Capital FM’s Jingle Ball in London, UK on December 7 and z100’s Jingle Ball 2014 in New York City, New York on December 12. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- November 7: The pre-sale for the 1989 World Tour North American dates starts. Click here for details.
- November 9: The 2014 MTV EMA in Glasgow. Taylor Swift is nominated for Best Female and Best Look. You can vote here.
- November 23: “Blank Space” performance at the 2014 American Music Awards.
- December 5: KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball in Los Angeles, California.
- December 7: Capital FM’s Jingle Ball in London, UK.
- December 12: Billboard Women Music Awards. Taylor Swift has been selected as 2014 Woman of the Year for a second time.
- December 12: Taylor Swift will perform at the z100’s Jingle Ball 2014.
- December 13: If you don’t know, I’m not telling you.
- December 31: Taylor Swift headlines New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.