The Swift-Jet is getting a workout, Taylor Nation.
Lightning On Her Feet will be performing at Capital FM’s Jingle Bell Ball at London’s O2 in December 7. In case you haven’t been keeping score, this means the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar has completed the trifecta of doing all three major Jingle Ball concerts. She will be at KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball in Los Angeles, California on December 5, Capital FM’s Jingle Ball in London, UK on December 7 and z100’s Jingle Ball 2014 in New York City, New York on December 12.
On other news, Taylor will also headline British Summer Time at Hyde Park on June 27, 2015. It’s been mentioned as part of the 1989 World Tour but technically it’s a festival with other artists, so here’s a thought: expect a shorter setlist on this one. Take a deep breath, girl. Take several, you’re going to have one busy year. As for fans, start saving up.
Taylor is in Japan at the moment. She has been announced to play New York’s Rockin’ Eve hosted by Ryan Seacrest. The Sparkly Dressed is nominated for Best Female and Best Look at the 2014 MTV EMA on November 9. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- November 7: The pre-sale for the 1989 World Tour North American dates starts. Click here for details.
- November 9: The 2014 MTV EMA in Glasgow. Taylor Swift is nominated for Best Female and Best Look. You can vote here.
- November 23: “Blank Space” performance at the 2014 American Music Awards.
- December 5: KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball in Los Angeles, California.
- December 7: Capital FM’s Jingle Ball in London, UK.
- December 12: Billboard Women Music Awards. Taylor Swift has been selected as 2014 Woman of the Year for a second time.
- December 12: Taylor Swift will perform at the z100’s Jingle Ball 2014.
- December 13: If you don’t know, I’m not telling you.
- December 31: Taylor Swift headlines New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.