Can you put the Blank Space Experience app down for a sec, Taylor Nation?
I don’t know about you, but I’m still recovering from a very intensive October. Physically, a week’s sleep would be wonderful. Financially, the bills are coming in fast. It’s not a new thing, we’re all trying to scrounge the last penny to get to the 1989 World Tour. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who really wants everyone to have a shot, we’re happy to announce there’s a second date for Cologne, Germany at Lanxess Arena on June 19.
Also, please be aware there’s a pre-sale opening this Friday, November 14. for Bossier City, Detroit, Philadelphia, Washington, Seattle, San Diego, Denver and St. Paul. My Canadian compadres should be aware that Vancouver and Edmonton are also scheduled. Also, a lot of the dates that went on pre-sale the past November 4 and 7 will be on general sale this Friday, November 14 as well. I’m not an official site, so make sure you get the official latest information from TaylorSwift.com/events.
Taylor will be at KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball in Los Angeles, California on December 5, Capital FM’s Jingle Ball in London, UK on December 7 and z100’s Jingle Ball 2014 in New York City, New York on December 12. The Sparkly Dressed has been nominated for three People Choice Awards: Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Pop Artist and Favorite Song for “Shake It Off”. The show airs on January 7. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- November 23: “Blank Space” performance at the 2014 American Music Awards.
- November 27: Taylor Swift performs at Thanksgiving Day Parade on CBS.
- December 5: KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball in Los Angeles, California.
- December 7: Capital FM’s Jingle Ball in London, UK.
- December 12: Billboard Women Music Awards. Taylor Swift has been selected as 2014 Woman of the Year for a second time.
- December 12: Taylor Swift will perform at the z100’s Jingle Ball 2014.
- December 13: If you don’t know, I’m not telling you.
- December 31: Taylor Swift headlines New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.