Seems like it’s going to be forever, Taylor Nation.
The Australian cities of Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Melbourne have been added to the concert dates of Taylor Swift’s 1989 World Tour. You can read the original story at TaylorSwift.com. Here are the new dates!
- November 28: The 1989 World Tour – Sydney, Australia – ANZ Stadium.
- December 5: The 1989 World Tour – Brisbane, Australia – Suncorp Stadium.
- December 7: The 1989 World Tour – Adelaide, Australia – Entertainment Center.
- December 11: The 1989 World Tour – Melbourne, Australia – AAMI Park.
Taylor will be at KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball in Los Angeles, California on December 5, Capital FM’s Jingle Ball in London, UK on December 7 and z100’s Jingle Ball 2014 in New York City, New York on December 12. The Sparkly Dressed has been nominated for three People Choice Awards: Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Pop Artist and Favorite Song for “Shake It Off”. The show airs on January 7. You can vote here.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- December 5: KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball in Los Angeles, California.
- December 7: Capital FM’s Jingle Ball in London, UK.
- December 9: 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- December 12: Billboard Women Music Awards. Taylor Swift has been selected as 2014 Woman of the Year for a second time.
- December 12: Taylor Swift will perform at the z100’s Jingle Ball 2014.
- December 13: If you don’t know, I’m not telling you.
- December 14: Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014.
- December 31: Taylor Swift headlines New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
3 thoughts on “Tour Talk: Australia joins the 1989 World Tour!”
Well I wish she was doing an arena tour instead of stadiums again (the vibe just isn’t the same) but WOOOO!!! Bring on Brisbane XD
Ok! Love the snow! How did you do that??? lol…
It comes down every December 🙂 Seriously – WordPress turns it on, I don’t do a thing!
Comments are closed.