I’ve been there too a few times, Taylor Nation.
I’m always smiling when Taylor spends time with her friends. Whom, by the way, she’s not dating. The Blonde With The Sparkly 1989 Microphone attended the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. That’s her and bff Karlie Kloss. And you know I’m going to say something about the show.
The Enchantress performed and had fun and was beautiful inside and out in her own… style.
My issue with the fashion catwalk is that it appears to celebrate one body type as the ideal beauty. I’m not going to be judgemental about the skin or the lingerie or the attitude. If you are female and in good health, more power to you. But self-esteem about body image is a big thing so I have to state that there is no one beauty standard. Don’t try to fit yourself into one ideal of beautiful. If someone is too close minded to see you for what you are that is their problem. Ok? Ok!
Update: Had to switch to a different promo.
And a little bonus clip as Lily Aldridge interviews T-Swizzle.
Thanks to ohsoswiftly for posting!
Coming up on the Calendar!
- December 12: Billboard Women Music Awards. Taylor Swift has been selected as 2014 Woman of the Year for a second time.
- December 12: Taylor Swift will perform at the z100’s Jingle Ball 2014.
- December 13: If you don’t know, I’m not telling you.
- December 13: 25 Candles: Taylor Swift’s MTV Moments.
- December 14: Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014.
- December 31: Taylor Swift headlines New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
(Sources: 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show)