Happy 25th Birthday, Tay 🙂
She’s been your secret crush, your best friend, your older sister, your trusty confidant, your partner in crime, your angelic guardian and your musical support. Since then she’s become a force to contend with, a lyrical mistress and most recently a business mover and shaker taking decisions that affect and shape the music business. Taylor is not a celebrity to us, the proud and loud citizens of the Taylor Nation. She’s the one artist that we can unequivocally say love us back just as much as we love her. Happy Birthday, Taylor Allison Swift. We know if you could have us all on a giant party you would.
The Blonde With The Sparkly 1989 Microphone celebrated her 25th birthday yesterday just as she was performing during the z100 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball 2014. In case you missed it, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here you go:
My mail subscribers may not notice that I often update the clips for quality or because they’ve been taken down. In this case, this is the must see full acceptance speech for Billboard Woman of the Year including Gena’s introduction. I’ve updated the previous post, but this clip deserves a repost 🙂
The Taylor Swift Experience opens today at the GRAMMY museum and runs until May 10, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. You can watch ET Online’s first look here.
Taylor Swift will be the headliner at New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest on December 31.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- December 13: It should be really friggin’ obvious since you’re reading about it right now.
- December 13: 25 Candles: Taylor Swift’s MTV Moments.
- December 13: The Taylor Swift Experience opens and runs until May 2015 at the GRAMMY Museum.
- December 14: Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014.
- December 31: Taylor Swift headlines New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
(Sources: z100’s Jingle Ball 2014, The GRAMMY Museum)